Best BB Glow Microneedling Treatment in Lahore
November 25, 2019Aesthetic Medicine
BB Glow treatment is a procedure that is done along with microneedling to reduce wrinkles, pores and hyperpigmentation in a patient instantly. It could be a semi-permanent make-up procedure, that enables the consumer to attain glowing, radiant, on the face. 2 to 3 sessions lasting up to six months may be required depending on your skin type and condition.
BB Glow is a clean and sterilized skin treatment which will help in reducing the looks of freckles and lightening of the skin tone. It additionally reduces skin discoloration caused by melasma, sun exposure and aging.
BB Glow Targeted Skin Conditions:
- Dull, uneven skin texture
- Acne scars
- Age spots and sun spots
- Large pores
- Early aging and lax skin
- Wrinkles and fine lines
How is BB Glow applied?
The BB glow serum is microneedled into the skin with an automatic needling device. The needle speed and depth will be adjusted on different areas of the face e.g. a shallow depth of 0.25 mm, would be chosen for lips or eyelids.
What aftercare is required after a BB Glow Treatment?
• No sunscreen OR makeup for 12 hours following treatment.
• Wash the face a few hours after treatment or before bed time. Use gentle cleanser such as the one provided above to remove all serum and dried blood.
• 12-48 hours post-treatment mineral makeup can be applied only.
• After 48 to 72 hours following treatment client can return to regular skin care regimen. Retinol products are strongly suggested to use for optimal results.
• Avoid alcohol-based toners for 10-14 days as well as excessive sun exposure for 10 days.
• Avoid intentional and direct sunlight for 24 hours. No tanning beds.
• Do not go swimming for at least 24 hours post-treatment.
• No exercising or strenuous activity for the first 24 hours post-treatment. Sweating and gym environments are harmful, rife with bacteria, and may cause adverse reactions.