Dark Circle Treatment
Dark Circle Treatment
☑️ Downtime: 24 to 48 hrs
☑️ Procedure Time: 1 hour numbing time and 10-15 min procedure
☑️ Anesthesia/Numbing Required: Local Numbing
☑️ Pain Scale: 3
☑️ Next Session Ideally between 2 to 6 weeks
☑️ 95% patients feel improvement in hyperpigmentation in 6 sessions.
☑️ Aftercare Instructions Provided
Dark circles, bags under the eyes, and pigmentation around the eyes can make you look tired and like you’re aging prematurely. And, one of the best solutions available in recent times is PRP under eyes treatment. Most people develop dark circles only occasionally. However, others may notice permanent effects that makeup and concealers cannot hide effectively. PRP facial treatments can prove to be a better solution that is economical and can repair your skin for long-term relief.
Not only does this option actually work, but you’ll find that PRP injection costs are far more economical as compared to the thousands of dollars you might spend on cosmetics and other treatment options.
PRP for Dark Circles Under Eyes Can Help You with the Various Causes
Before understanding how PRP under eyes treatment works, you may want to identify the reason why you have the problem. Take a look at the most common triggers.
By making the right lifestyle choices and caring for your skin, you can prevent some of the causes of dark circles.
- Unhealthy diet and other habits – An unhealthy diet that includes excessive salt and caffeine can result in dark circles. That’s because both salt and caffeine retain water in the body. If you smoke or drink too much, the constricting blood vessels can also lead to bagginess and puffy eyes.
- Stress and insufficient sleep – Stress can set off a chain of reactions in your body such as hormone imbalances and disturbed sleep. Insufficient sleep slows the blood circulation of blood in your body and holds fluid around the eyes leading to puffiness and dark circles. Sleeping face down on your belly can also cause an accumulation of fluids.
- Nutritional deficiencies – Pigmentation and puffiness around the eyes can also result from deficiencies in your body. Like, for instance, inadequate levels of iron and vitamins B12 and K or any other elements can slow blood circulation in your body.
- Sun exposure – The effects of the UV rays of the sun are more intense on the skin around the eyes since it is more delicate as compared to the other tissues on your face. The increased production of melanin because of sun exposure is also more pronounced around the eyes.
- Dehydration – Loss of water from the body can slow down blood circulation and result in the accumulation of toxins and fluids in the skin. That’s the reason why you notice the bagginess around the eyes.
- Crying – Emotional upheavals can cause a concentration of fluids and swelling around the eyes. When you rub the area, the fine blood vessels rupture and result in dark circles.
While you may not be able to prevent some of the inherent triggers of dark circles entirely, you can try taking care of your skin and getting PRP under eyes treatment.
- Genetic propensity – Many people are genetically inclined to develop dark circles under the eyes. If this is you, it’s possible that the pigmentation is bluish and results from light reflecting off the veins under the thin skin. People of Asian and African origin with their darker skins tend to display more dark circles.
- Aging – As you age, your skin loses its elasticity and the ability to repair and regenerate. For this reason, it starts to thin with the blood vessels showing through causing periorbital dark circles.
- Reactions to allergies – If you’re prone to allergies that make the blood vessels around your eyes dilate or accumulate fluid, you might want to consider getting PRP under eyes treatment.
Why Platelet Rich Plasma Under Eyes Works
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy works for dark circles and under eye pigmentation because the serum contains several components that can repair and rejuvenate the tissues around your eyes. These elements include platelets, mesenchymal stem cells, growth factors, and cytokines, among others.
When doctors inject the PRP serum using a fine needle into the skin, it sets off a cascade of healing that gradually works to erase the pigmentation and clear away the accumulated fluids. Here’s how:
- PRP under eyes treatment can repair the weakening layer of collagen and elastin in the skin. As a result, the skin regains its elasticity and plumps out to fill the hollows under the eyes.
- PRP can create new blood vessels in the skin that bring in a fresh supply of oxygen and nutrients. These nutrients clear away the pigmentation and melanin to give your skin a beautiful glow.
- The new infusion of blood also clears away toxins and accumulated fluids and thus, reduces the baggy appearance and puffiness.
- The improved metabolism in the skin removes dead and dying cells. At the same time, the unwanted fat cells burn up leading to smoother skin.
Is PRP Injection Under Eyes Actually Effective?
Are you wondering if PRP under eyes treatment actually works? The NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine has released a report on the clinical trials conducted on a group of 40 patients. The report shows that PRP treatment worked to clear away the dark circles, pigmentation, and puffiness around the eyes.
Patients received 3 injections of the serum at intervals of 4 weeks each. Doctors evaluating the effects and patient satisfaction found that the treatment started to show positive results at 7 days and continued improvement for 3 weeks. And, yes, the patients were completely satisfied with the therapy.
How the PRP Under Eyes Treatment Progresses
Your dermatologist will likely schedule the number of sessions you need and their frequency according to the condition of your skin. You may need anywhere from 2 to 3 or more sessions of the treatment. As for how long the results last, you can expect to need follow-up treatments once in six or twelve months. This time frame again depends on your age, how well your body responds to the treatment, and the initial state of the problem.
best dark circle treatment in lahore, top dark circle treatment in lahore, dark circle treatments in lahore, best dark circle treatment in pakistan, best dark circle treatment in lahore for hair, best dark circle treatment in pakistan, top dark circle treatment in lahore, top dark circle treatment in islamabad, best dark circle treatment in lahore for acne, best dark circle treatment for hair in lahore, dark circle treatment in islamabad, dark circle treatment in lahore, skin specialist in lahore, skin clinic lahore, skin specialist in lahore johar town, skin specialist in dha lahore, best dark circle treatment near me
Patients usually inquire about
How to book appointment?
Walk in Clinic: Monday to Saturday (2 PM to 8.30 PM)
Call Now: 0312 0588944
Consultation Charges: 2000 PKR
3rd Floor Centro 81 A, B-II, Off M.M. Alam Road, Opposite Dominos Gulberg 3, Lahore (Google Directions)
Do you give 100% guarantee?
No doctor can give 100% guarantee that the treatment or surgery would be beneficial for the patient. For that matter, no guarantee is given by any doctor or surgeon that the patient would be "cured".
Anyone considering a cosmetic procedure should ensure they are informed enough to understand the limitations and risks of any procedure. Remember, no procedure is 100% risk free and no surgeon can give a 100% guarantee of the results.
The only assurance which a doctor can give or can be understood to have given by implication is that he is possessed of the requisite skill in that branch of profession which he is practicing and while undertaking the performance of the task entrusted to him he would be exercising his skill with reasonable competence.
Unless the circumstances are exceptional, it is advisable to avoid surgery if you have recently experienced major life events such as moving house, changing job, losing a loved one, the break-up of a relationship or the arrival of children. Undergoing cosmetic surgery results in emotional changes as well as physical ones, so it’s wise to choose a time when there aren’t other stressful events going on in your life.
How many sessions do I require?
The healthier your skin/hair are when starting out, the easier it will take the treatment. The sessions must be spaced to allow adequate healing in between. Skin/Hair that are healthy enough to regenerate fairly quickly will be able to endure more sessions of a treatment in a shorter period of time.
While these aren’t the only factors involved, they are the most common. Don’t be surprised, however, if your doctor mentions another situation that could impact the length and/or number of sessions you may require. Every person is different, and your circumstances will be unique only to YOU.