Liquid Nitrogen Cryotherapy Treatment for Warts
Liquid Nitrogen Cryotherapy Treatment for Warts
☑️ Downtime: None
☑️ Procedure Time: 10-15 min procedure
☑️ Anesthesia/Numbing Required: None
☑️ Pain Scale: 2 to 4
☑️ Next Session Ideally between 2 to 6 weeks if required
☑️ 95% patients feel improvement in wart reduction in single session.
☑️ Aftercare Instructions Provided
Cryotherapy is a procedure that uses extreme cold (liquid nitrogen) to destroy tissue. It’s often used to treat skin lesions, which are skin growths or patches that don’t look like the skin around them. The lesions can be:
- Benign (not cancerous).
- Actinic keratosis. These are precancerous skin cancers that look like scaly patches on your skin, and they can turn into cancer in the future.
- Superficial skin cancer (skin cancer that’s on the surface of your skin).
Cryotherapy also helps save the area around the lesions and to reduce the scarring as much as possible.
You don’t have to do anything to get ready for cryotherapy, but you may need to remove makeup, lotion, or powder before your procedure.
Your doctor will then spray liquid nitrogen on the area being treated to freeze it.
- The treated area will become red soon after your procedure. It may also blister and swell. If this happens, don’t break open the blister.
- You may also see clear drainage on the treated area. This is normal.
- The treated area will heal in about 7 to 10 days. It probably won’t leave a scar.
Caring for yourself after cryotherapy
- Starting the day after your procedure, wash the treated area gently with fragrance-free soap and water daily.
- Put Vaseline® or Aquaphor® on the treated area every day for 2 weeks. This will help the area heal and will keep it from crusting. If the treated area does develop a crust, you can put petroleum jelly (Vaseline) on the area until the crust falls off.
- Leave the treated area uncovered. If you have any drainage, you can cover the area with a bandage (Band-Aid®).
- If you have any bleeding, press firmly on the area with a clean gauze pad for 15 minutes. If the bleeding doesn’t stop, repeat this step. If the bleeding still hasn’t stopped after repeating this step, call your doctor’s office.
- Don’t use scented soap, makeup, or lotion on the treated area until it’s fully healed. This will usually be at least 10 days after your procedure.
- You may lose some hair on the treated area. This depends on how deep the freezing went. This hair loss may be permanent.
- Once the treated area has healed, apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 to the area to protect it from scarring.
- You may have discoloration (pinkness, redness, or lighter or darker skin) at the treated area for up to 1 year after your procedure. Some people may have it for even longer, or it may be permanent.
best cryotherapy liquid nitrogen in lahore, top cryotherapy liquid nitrogen lahore, cryotherapy liquid nitrogens in lahore, best cryotherapy liquid nitrogen in pakistan, best cryotherapy liquid nitrogen in lahore for hair, best cryotherapy liquid nitrogen in pakistan, top cryotherapy liquid nitrogen in lahore, top cryotherapy liquid nitrogen in islamabad, best cryotherapy liquid nitrogen for hair in lahore, cryotherapy liquid nitrogen in islamabad, cryotherapy liquid nitrogen in lahore, skin specialist in lahore, skin clinic lahore, skin specialist in lahore johar town, skin specialist in dha lahore, best cryotherapy liquid nitrogen near me
Patients usually inquire about
How to book appointment?
Put this item in cart and checkout with your details. Someone from our clinic staff will contact you to make your appointment.
اس آئٹم کو کارٹ میں رکھیں اور اپنی تفصیلات کے ساتھ چیک آؤٹ کریں۔ ہمارے کلینک کے عملے میں سے کوئی آپ کی بکنگ کرنے کے لیے آپ سے رابطہ کرے گا۔
Do you give 100% guarantee?
No doctor can give 100% guarantee that the treatment or surgery would be beneficial for the patient. For that matter, no guarantee is given by any doctor or surgeon that the patient would be "cured".
Anyone considering a cosmetic procedure should ensure they are informed enough to understand the limitations and risks of any procedure. Remember, no procedure is 100% risk free and no surgeon can give a 100% guarantee of the results.
The only assurance which a doctor can give or can be understood to have given by implication is that he is possessed of the requisite skill in that branch of profession which he is practicing and while undertaking the performance of the task entrusted to him he would be exercising his skill with reasonable competence.
Unless the circumstances are exceptional, it is advisable to avoid surgery if you have recently experienced major life events such as moving house, changing job, losing a loved one, the break-up of a relationship or the arrival of children. Undergoing cosmetic surgery results in emotional changes as well as physical ones, so it’s wise to choose a time when there aren’t other stressful events going on in your life.
How many sessions do I require?
The healthier your skin/hair are when starting out, the easier it will take the treatment. The sessions must be spaced to allow adequate healing in between. Skin/Hair that are healthy enough to regenerate fairly quickly will be able to endure more sessions of a treatment in a shorter period of time.
While these aren’t the only factors involved, they are the most common. Don’t be surprised, however, if your doctor mentions another situation that could impact the length and/or number of sessions you may require. Every person is different, and your circumstances will be unique only to YOU.